A few yard pics

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
The first flower is what i used for my avatar it wasn't my first choice but its hard for me to make things that small
Its the first bloom off one of my peonies
I liked it because it looks like a face
IMG_3137.jpg

I'm new to Lotus the plants started bare root this year, the leaves aren't great but i had a few blooms
IMG_3233.jpg

IMG_3180.jpg

IMG_3172.jpg

j.w

Reaction score
That is cool and I can see the face! Very pretty bloom too.
Pretty lotus flower and you can get them to grow there, I can't here, not warm enough.
Love your nice walkways through your property and like that step down area, looks like it was once maybe your fire pit or if not would have made a good one!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
You have a beautiful garden! The peony is spectacular - do you know the name of the species?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
THANKS ALL....Becky I don't remember what kind it was, I got it bare root a few years ago and this was its first and only bloom so far

Reaction score
DrCase I couldn't stop myself appreciating your great work. You have created wonderfully and I love all the plants in your garden. In one of your image it seems that you have grown lotus in a container. Is that a pond or container?

CJW

Reaction score
Joining in with your many admirers. You have created a beautiful heaven & sanctuary. I hope you enjoy it often.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Your garden looks wonderful, it's so beautiful!:D I'd love to have a pond too, it's a very romantic idea. I also love the fire pit, it looks amazing, like something out of a fairytale:D .

Reaction score
I saw the little face too :)) Wonderful garden, I'm sure you've been working very hard for that beauty.

Reaction score
How you created that pond and how are you maintaining it. Would love to hear your tips for creating such a wonderful pond :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
We also belong to the pond forum and there are lots of pics there and we try not to use any chemicals in our ponds to keep them healthy .Seems to many put in ponds and do not realize they do require work and try to take the quick fix of chemicals and then there fish die .Keep it easy and simple and it really helps

Ask a Question