A Few Shots of Beer

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
@MaryMary I didn't realise you were a gamer! I'm currently on my second play-through of Fallout 4, I love it :D

Also, the topic title caught me out too, and now I kinda fancy a beer :LOL:

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
@MaryMary I didn't realise you were a gamer! I'm currently on my second play-through of Fallout 4, I love it :D
Yes, it's surprising how the topic of killing Deathclaws and Super Mutants has never come up in this forum!! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: Bahahahaha!!!

(I'm hoping you "read me" well enough to know I am only yanking your chain... :oops: )

Mostly I've just been playing the last 7 years. I refuse to pay "new" prices, I wait 'til I find them secondhand, so I'm usually a couple years behind everybody else. I absolutely loved :love: Fallout - New Vegas, but it got scratched and wouldn't play anymore. So I wound up with Fallout 3, and didn't like it as much.:(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I think you're going to love Fallout 4 :D I've been playing it on survival mode recently which is a great challenge. Basically you deal a lot more damage but so does everything else, so you have to be sneaky. You also have to eat, drink, and sleep regularly, and you can't fast travel. You can only save the game by sleeping, and ammo/chems all have weight so you can't carry too much. You'd think it would make the game tedious but it's so much more fun! You have to be really strategic, and when you do accomplish a task it's so much more satisfying :)

Plus I grow fruit and vegetables in my network of farms all over the Commonwealth - that's gardening! :D :D :D

Ask a Question