What would be your dream garden feature?

Reaction score
I'm lucky enough to have nearly an acre of yard so I have space to be a bit extravagant but I certainly don't have space for this stunning feature. I'd love to recreate something like this but it would have to be on a smaller scale
18566214903857524838916.jpg

If unrestricted what would you really like to feature in your garden?

The same as in your post :) I totally love wisterias, they are my dream tree/vine, sadly they require a lot work and time, plus a lot space to do something as great as this. I'd stil love to have at least one of them tho :)

Reaction score
Country
United States
ACSAPA, the hammock in the first picture you posted is perfect. It must be so wonderful and relaxing to lie there and listen to singing birds.
I want a hammock now!:D
This one is pretty:

romantic-hammock.jpg

Claudine can you post the source of this picture because now I'm looking to buy a hammock for my garden and this one looks great.

So far I've picked this one:

Pawleys-Island-Hammocks-21127.jpg

from here: http://smartitbuy.com/s/?p=48126 but the hammock on your picture is much better.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Unfortunately, I don't remember where I found that picture, it was such a long time ago:(
The hammock you picked looks really great. If you put a blanket on it, it will look like the one in the picture I posted:)

Ask a Question