Dream Garden

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Oh, I haven't noticed it before, they really do look like tutus:D. It's just another reason to love them! I'm obsessed with classical ballet, I could watch it non stop, I even attended ballet classes a few years ago.
I love the pictures you posted!:love: And I would like to have a lot of moss in my dream garden too, it doesn't sound weird at all. Moss is beautiful!:D

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Claudine, one of my favorite small shrubs is called a flowering almond
image.jpg
It is lovely in the spring with the wild hyathins and hellebores.

Trellum, I am always moving and planting moss. I love it too. Your photo is gorgeous.

Reaction score
Oh, I haven't noticed it before, they really do look like tutus:D. It's just another reason to love them! I'm obsessed with classical ballet, I could watch it non stop, I even attended ballet classes a few years ago.
I love the pictures you posted!:love: And I would like to have a lot of moss in my dream garden too, it doesn't sound weird at all. Moss is beautiful!:D

I don't know why, but I really assumed you liked ballet, since you are so girly and thin :) Ballet sounded like something you'd really love :giggle: Moss kinda reminds (a bit) of mold, hehehehe! I know, it's gross, but for some reason the dark coloured moss reminds me of that. I wonder if moss would be hard to grow?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I don't know why, but I really assumed you liked ballet, since you are so girly and thin :) Ballet sounded like something you'd really love :giggle: Moss kinda reminds (a bit) of mold, hehehehe! I know, it's gross, but for some reason the dark coloured moss reminds me of that. I wonder if moss would be hard to grow?
I bet it's easy to grow it, since it grows everywhere;) It grows in my garden and in my flowerpots. I was thinking about getting rid of it, because I worry that it may hurt my roses, but I just can't. It's too pretty! I love looking at it. Moss looks like millions of tiny, fluffy plants growing together:)

Jewell - I think that flowering almond is another name for almond tree. I love this plant!:D

Reaction score
That's really nice! I wonder if getting rid of it is as easy! I heard you only need to dig a big chunk of dirt with moss to propagate it. I might try one day when I move to the Nrtherlands, I'm sure they have plenty of moss over there :love:

Ask a Question