Your first plant

Reaction score
I think it would either be our pear tree or apple. I did not plant them. However, they were the first trees I remember taking care of and plucking the fruits off the trees.

Reaction score
I will say that after my stolen plant, we did plant some marigolds in the back yard next to my dad's storage shed. They were beautiful and they grew there for years until my dad decided to uproot them so he could plant a dogwood tree. I still mis the marigolds.

Reaction score
The first seeds I planted where marygolds, but nothing came out of it. However, I was very successful with Purple Trumpets. It was not from a seed, but years later, that little branch was over 20 feet in length and over six feet tall.

That was my best project, and made me believe I could garden.

Reaction score
When I was little and in the garden with my Mama and aunt we grew all sorts of veggies. The very first plant I had on my own was an aloe vera plant. My Mama gave me a clipping of hers when I moved into my own place. My first vegetable plant was a tomato plant. I had several planted outside as well as having one in a container inside.

Ask a Question