You Name It Ive Done It

Reaction score
Country
United States
Start out with Apple Trees couple didn't do well because I have many Red Cedar Trees, so I had Cedar Rust.

Peaches they were in bad shape because of our drought. Lost one Tree, had one next to another Tree so dug it up and replanted. I got two others thought the one I replanted was dead but it wasn't so extra Peach Tree.

Strawberries did well but I got the bright idea thicker more berries. Wrong then I lost all them. Replanted one bed but not happy I'm wanting to start another bed with different variety.

Blackberries were doing well. Everyone said mulch with Leaves, it didn't work. They didn't let water to the plants and with drought most died. So I replaced some. Then I got the idea to rake the mulch back and burn it. So I raked half back and lit it. Didn't go well, the other half caught fire and I thought I had killed them so I ordered more. Son said he didn't think I killed them. Well he was right so soon I should have many Blackberries.

big rockpile

Ask a Question