World Naked Gardeners Day

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
WANTED: Young lady with lovely body who likes to garden in the buff. Housekeeping, good cooking skills, nice home and income stream required. Should be drawn to older, short, portly man. Submit application with photo and income statement via private message.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
A summer date would have been much better Chuck. No chance here after frost last night! :)
I don't have to worry because I don't know where to get pink cowboy boots with stars all over them. I am just like @zigs though----perfect body.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
In the summer I do some times mow the grass in the nude,.....being out in the country. Gardening, not going to happen.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
In the summer I do some times mow the grass in the nude,.....being out in the country. Gardening, not going to happen.
If do the gardening before I mow in the buff! Flying projectiles and nudity do not go well together!!!

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
United States
In the house yes. Outside, only if i want the police to be here in 3 minutes lol

Ask a Question