Whole Foods lies to customers

Reaction score
Woah, you really don't know who to trust anymore! I have known this fact for a while, but it's scary to be faced with the an actual proof! Yikes! Scared to think about the things we are eatiting and smearing all over our bodies (cosmetics, lotions, body and hand creams, shampoos,etc). We are being lied to constantly by those companies!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Woah, you really don't know who to trust anymore! I have known this fact for a while, but it's scary to be faced with the an actual proof! Yikes! Scared to think about the things we are eatiting and smearing all over our bodies (cosmetics, lotions, body and hand creams, shampoos,etc). We are being lied to constantly by those companies!

More than we think. Who would have thought some fast food chains were using the same chemical used to make yoga mats or shoe soles to make their bread, for example?

http://www.naturalnews.com/043977_azodicarbonamide_yoga_mat_chemical_restaurant_bread.html

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
The only food you can really trust these days is the food you produce yourself. It is like the whole pink slime thing with hamburger meat a couple of years ago...so gross!

Reaction score
More than we think. Who would have thought some fast food chains were using the same chemical used to make yoga mats or shoe soles to make their bread, for example?

http://www.naturalnews.com/043977_azodicarbonamide_yoga_mat_chemical_restaurant_bread.html

So happy I never eat at fast food, not a fan of burgers in general to be honest. This is disturbing tho, because I don't want to imagine what else they are doing in order to increase their profits... it's more than oblivious those stupid companies couldn't' care less about safety! Who the heck is regulating this??? Is the food industry being regulated at all??? Where the heck is the FDA??

Reaction score
Not surprised at all to be honest, they're the ones who are still allowing medications like Norflaxin to be sold, despite the huge risks for your health! Which include tendon tearing and irreversible neuropathy. Same with Spironolactone that is known for causing tumor growth...

Reaction score
Sadly, this doesn't surprise me. I have been looking into random documentaries on food and at first it was incredibly surprising how much the industry lies, but now I'm like "meh." :(

Reaction score
Same here, it doesn't surprise me, but it really scares me ! Yet another great reason to give up processed foods even more! I think avoiding processed foods as much as possible is good for our health in so many ways! I've heard so many scary things about the food industry!

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
This is scary, just don't know who to trust. I agree the best thing is to grow your own food and avoid processed food as much as possible. If you are a boomer you know a lot of the food items on the shelf now was not available when we where in our twenty's. Progress may not be as good for us as we thought.

Reaction score
So happy I never eat at fast food, not a fan of burgers in general to be honest. This is disturbing tho, because I don't want to imagine what else they are doing in order to increase their profits... it's more than oblivious those stupid companies couldn't' care less about safety! Who the heck is regulating this??? Is the food industry being regulated at all??? Where the heck is the FDA??

I was wondering why fast food hamburger buns seem to taste better than the buns I buy at the store. I guess that yoga mat chemical in the fast food buns is the secret ingredient. It's scary that the unhealthy chemical is what makes them tasty and addictive.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
I wouldn't assume that the buns you buy at the store don't have that chemical. That's why I make our own bread from scratch. The only ingredients it has are water, olive oil, yeast, sea salt, flaxseed, and organic flour. This way I know what I eat.

Reaction score
I was wondering why fast food hamburger buns seem to taste better than the buns I buy at the store. I guess that yoga mat chemical in the fast food buns is the secret ingredient. It's scary that the unhealthy chemical is what makes them tasty and addictive.

Yeah, I also found them more appetizing, lol. Not at all after reading about that chemical! Not surprised they do... wonder how they make the meat!

Ask a Question