Where are you based?

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
This is GARDENING FORUMS USA, rudely taken over by GB.

Tetters, If this is a British site why does it pop up when I type Gardening forums USA?

This is a friendly UK based gardening forum :) The site owner lives in the middle of England and we live in the remains of the garden of England on the Southern edge, we can just see France if we squint.

Google will show the sites that have the most activity (and have been recently crawled by their spybots) first.

members list.PNG

We certainly didn't rudely overtake anything unless it was doing 55mph in the middle lane.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
That is true anywhere, even T. Wells :)
My parents did it the other way around, Kent then Edmonton, North London; so I grew up there and now live on the Kent Sussex border having come back.
Oh no, we had better watch out then in case you pop in here for a cuppa and a biskwit :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Good bye to all Brits. You post too many pics of vines growing on the side of the house. Too many pics!

I'll not be an butt hole any more .

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I have only been on this forum for a short time and I am only familiar with plants I grow or have grown that do well in my area. Even then it's a never ending learning process I find so I love giving any advice I can as well as learning new things, and asking for help when I have a question.

But aside from my little growing area here in Canada I've discovered things on this forum I have never seen or heard of. Fellow gardeners from places around the world I've never been to sharing their pictures and knowledge has me spending much more time surfing around this forum then I had intended when I joined.

There is so much anger in the world today. My escape from the news and day to day stresses in life is gardening, nature.. simplicity. I think we all find that. It's great that we can all share that on here regardless of any differences of where we live or what we enjoy growing.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I couldn't agree more @pepper. The garden, allotment, countryside and nature is what keeps most of us sane. Sharing this love with others, no matter where they live is a joy and a very welcome escape from all that is happening in our world. We do not follow ''the news'' as it comes over from the normal channels anyway. We just live one day at a time.

Ask a Question