Whats wrong with my lemon tree?

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yes, sales are important.

Have true scales, true weights and measures for all things: I am the Lord your God, who took you out of the land of Egypt;

Leviticus 19:36

Here's some poetry for you. Hope you enjoy it...

In gardens, midst the blooms divine, Scales insects hide, with secret line. They cloak themselves in nature's grace, A tale unfolds, in sacred space.

Beneath the leaves, they quietly rest, A lesson deep, put to the test.
Like burdens we bear, both seen and veiled,
Their story whispers, though storms assailed.

Just as the scales that cover their form, Hide tales of struggle and life's reform. So do we, too, in layers arrayed, Face trials and growth in life's parade.

Yet in the shadows, hope shall rise, Divine hand guiding, beneath the skies. Scales insects teach, amid their hush, In faith's cocoon, we find our brush.

To brush away, the worldly weight, Emerging stronger, it's not too late. With grace we shed, the old disguise, To find our truth, and heaven's prize.

So let us learn from tiny kin, Through nature's lens, we see within. With faith, we transform, as time unveils, Like scales insects, life's journey sails.

Reaction score
Country
Australia
A fine poem: I enjoyed it Poems are very important in the Bible too.

For example, poetic metaphors in the Bible are immensely powerful, and they can be used as forces for good or abused to promote or justify evil. On the one hand, they can be beneficial agents of change when applied responsibly and skillfully for the common good.

But let us return to the lemon tree. My advice is that it is pot bound and the roots need to enlarged by 'planting out.'

The root of the matter (Job 19:28)

Reaction score
Country
Canada
The root of the matter (Job 19:28)

In shadows cast by lemon tree's grace, A truth unveiled, a solemn space. For wrath wields the sword, its judgment clear, Beware its call, let wisdom steer.

Amidst life's orchard, lessons bloom, Like fruits that ripen, sorrows loom. The sword of fate, a double-edged blade, Through trials faced, foundations laid.

So let the lemon's bitter taste, Remind us of life's trials we face. Embrace the lessons, learn to grow, From seeds of wisdom, grace will flow

Reaction score
Country
Australia
It is essential that the cat guy Moshe Pupkin must be convinced to get the help his lemon tree needs.
All over the world in both hemispheres people are becoming concerned that nothing is being done.
People are waiting for the lemons for their lemonade that only a healthy tree will yield.

But no matter how bleak a situation may appear, we must remember that with God, nothing is impossible. As has often been said, God is very good at even “making lemonade out of lemons.” He says just about exactly that in Romans 8:28,

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hey Dirt, you are a new subscriber here. Why didn't you post something and join us earlier. You sound really nice too.
The bitter lemon and it's problem seems to suit you. Keep watching this thread for more tips on how to receive help.

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Joshua 5:11-12

On the day after the Passover, on that very day, they ate some of the produce of the land, unleavened cakes and parched grain. The manna ceased on the day after they had eaten some of the produce of the land, so that the sons of Israel no longer had manna, but they ate some of the yield of the land of Canaan during that year.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Joshua 5:11-12

On the day after the Passover, on that very day, they ate some of the produce of the land, unleavened cakes and parched grain. The manna ceased on the day after they had eaten some of the produce of the land, so that the sons of Israel no longer had manna, but they ate some of the yield of the land of Canaan during that year.

Ecclesiastes 8:15 (I prefer the KJV personally)

Then I commended mirth, because a man hath no better thing under the sun, than to eat, and to drink, and to be merry: for that shall abide with him of his labour the days of his life, which God giveth him under the sun.

Have some popcorn and enjoy life, worry about the log in your own eye before you tell your neighbor about the spec in their eye.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Hey Dirt, you are a new subscriber here. Why didn't you post something and join us earlier. You sound really nice too.
The bitter lemon and it's problem seems to suit you. Keep watching this thread for more tips on how to receive help.
Thank you! I am glad to be here! I don't venture into lemon tree discussions because sellers should give a quiz before closing the deal. I am just basing the "imo" on the sheer volume of questions about them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Canada
see 1 Timothy 6:20

Okay.

Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to your care. Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge, which some have professed and in so doing have departed from the faith. Grace be with you all.

You are taking it completely out of text. The full scripture is regarding the church, Paul telling Timothy to not let false chatter come into the church that can replace the real truth that the church teaches. And Paul also tells Timothy to turn away from being involved with any false chatter that is opposite of the truth because it can lead to turning away from the truth and faith.

He is referring to the teachings of Christ, not some random dudes lemon tree dilemma on a garden forum. I don't think trying to help out a fellow gardner is "godless chatter".

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a friend with an Italian background who has a lemon tree; smaller tree, bigger pot. Mind you, that is in England.

Ask a Question