what's the proper NPK in grams for my soil?

Reaction score
I really hope im posting this in the right place.. Sorry if its not. Well here it goes!
I just bought 20L of multi purpose potting mix to grow some cayenne peppers indoor. After calculating how many grams per liter this is I just wanted to know is this enough? Or will I need to refirtilize at some point (N 0.192, P2O5 0.219, K2O 0.384 g/L) maybe I'm doing this wrong because this seems very little... I'm new to this.
If this isn't good potting mix is there a way to tweak it?

Original values as written on the bag:
N = 192 g/m3
P2O5 = 219 g/m3
K2O = 384 g/m3

My ratio calculation 0.1 : 0.1 : 0.2 %

Thanks!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
You'll probably find that you have enough fertiliser in your compost to grow your plant to maturity,
When it starts to fruit, feed it a little tomato food every week.
That should do it.

Welcome to the forum.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Sounds OK as for as soil and plant food. Cayennes require a LOT of direct sunlight to perform well. Indoors I can't say. Last year I grew 12 of them, strung all of the ripe peppers on a string and when all dried out and put into a food processor I ended up with 3 of the 3.5 oz containers that spices come in. Great for chili and pizza

Ask a Question