DSCI0001 (15).JPG

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I am not a mushroom-lover. :eek: They are all to be avoided. :LOL:

Maybe I haven't had them cooked right, I'll admit that. Every one I've tried was rubbery, and tasted like dirt. :(

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
:D Try some of these cook very slowly in butter gill side down at first, then turn em over, put herbs and sea salt in the cups and cook till they fill with liquid :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Glorious @DeborahJane. Is that the same echium that was knocked down by a tree awhile back? What are the red flowers just to the left of the roses?:)
One and the same echium Beverly. It is still staked by a star picket but it's camouflaged. The colour of the "mental block" plant to the left is not accurate in the photo unfortunately as it is orange in real life. I'll get back to you on its name. The harder i try the blurrier it gets o_O

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
One and the same echium Beverly. It is still staked by a star picket but it's camouflaged. The colour of the "mental block" plant to the left is not accurate in the photo unfortunately as it is orange in real life. I'll get back to you on its name. The harder i try the blurrier it gets o_O
Abutilon Beverly. Don't know how to stop underlining. Eeeeek! It's chasing me. I sort of remembered the name. I thought Japanese lantern which led me to Abutilon.

Last edited:

Ask a Question