DSCN2083.JPG

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Arr, found it growing on the pile of stuff Sis put for burning, might rescue it :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
They're so pretty! Please, rescue them:) I've always had a soft spot for tiny flowers. Violets are my favorite, but those Cyclamens are lovely too.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Very nice indeed. Nice things like these should be preserved and propagated. Truly this is nature at its very best. I hope you can save them. I really do not know what kind of flowers these are but I think that these types only grow where you live and I am not sure if they would grow here in the tropical climates such as ours here in Southeast Asia particularly here in the Philippines. Although we have a lot of really nice types here back home, I was wondering if we can also have some of those here in our country. So please save them. Good luck and more power to all of us.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I've potted them up, made a bit of a mess of the flowers though, some were growing upside down :rolleyes:

They have girt corms, size of a squashed tennis ball :eek:

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
That's okay zigs as long as they are rescued. It is always nice to take the time to save wonderful things from nature and we should be happy for these things because they are gifts from nature to us. Do you know what these are called. I am asking so that I can check if these flowers or plants are also present here in our are of the world. Would appreciate it really if you do. Thanks and happy gardening and planting to all of us.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Bit mangled but they'll grow back :)

DSCN2104.JPG

Sheal reckoned the were winter Cyclamen :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
They are definitely Cyclamen and the colour suggests they are winter ones but I can't be certain. Zigs, they prefer semi shade and don't let them dry out. :)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Yep, last flower I ever bought for my ex wife, are they really poisonous? :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't know they were poisonous, I've never bothered to find out. I'm not the sort of person that has to check every plant I come across, nothings killed me or made me sick yet. :)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't know they were poisonous, I've never bothered to find out. I'm not the sort of person that has to check every plant I come across, nothings killed me or made me sick yet. :)

More a danger to pets than humans

Ask a Question