WHAT'S LOOKING GOOD IN APRIL 2019

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
us
Thank you! They are quit vibrant. Several more about to open up. Unfortunately some of the wildflowers have rather ugly greenery!

zigs

Naughty Cactus Moderator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
gb
Zigs, your photos always make me homesick for England, and I'm not from England!

:) Might be a genetic memory, I always had a thing about the West Country, then I found the family came from there 500 years ago :eek:

Reaction score
Country
us
Tetters, that is Crossvine (bignonia capreolata) which is evergreen here, and after the heavy spring bloom, blossoms off and on throughout the summer and fall. I love it, and have taken cuttings and rooted them for friends. This area may soon be known as the "Crossvine capital of Texas"!
Zigs, my maternal grandmother was from England, perhaps it is a genetic memory. If not, it's just a deep and abiding admiration for the English, Scots, Irish, and Welsh, and their lands.

the lawnsman

lawn and garden super freak
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
us
View attachment 52085

My bonsai Azalea is flowering nicely. Once the blossoms are done it will get trimmed up to look like a small tree again. I just didn’t have the heart to cut the flowers off this year.
how cool is that!
(I'll take that table when you get tired of it!)

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question