What to do if your fruit tree does not yield fruit

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic Of
I personally think that mostly happens because the seeds that you planted were some bad quality seeds and that's why these are not yielding fruits, however, you could try to get some certified seeds the next time you think of planting a new tree, it's a shame you will probably not ever get any fruit from them, but remember not to chop the trees under any circumstance!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
We were not really expecting so we were surprised to see some grapes in our grape vine. There are 2 bunches and we are now awaiting for it to ripen. We have planted the grape vine last year and when it sprouted with long branches and healthy big leaves, someone advised us to prune it. By the way, we also prune our sugar apple when the leaves become so green and crowded with new branches. The farmer from the nearby town said that the nutrients of the tree would go to those big leaves so when you prune it, the tree tends to bear flowers instead.

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
I am also fed up with with an apple tree that I planted four years ago. My friend told me to add phosphorus fertiliser and make sure that the tree is free from diseases. Am yet to learn on how to make it bear fruits. I am also thinking of cutting it down and planting a new tree.

Ask a Question