What kind of tree...?

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Are this.
As background, my mother was given a small envelope with seeds to start "bonsai trees" it came with 4 different kind of seeds and this ones were the first to germinate but we have no idea what are they. I think they came from small long seeds but can not be sure.

The second two just germinated from two acorns? That came with the soil we use. So this are oaks? Anyone knows which kind? The bigger one was quite reddish for a couple of weeks, now it is completely green. They both have different leaves and the acorn from the first one was bigger.

Thanks for the help! image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Reaction score
Country
Nepal
I looked at the plants. It seems like I know this plant and I saw it somewhere. However, I cannot recolonize the plant,. I don;t even remember where I saw this plant. I think this is a seedling of a tree. From my observation, I have a feeling that this plant can make a good bonsai plant.

Ask a Question