What kind of plant is this and what pot size does it need?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
us
I have a plant that I started growing from seed and it’s starting to flower. Forgot how long ago I planted it but I have it under a grow light indoors and it’s starting to flower. It didn’t come with any instructions as far as care or reporting. The seeds just said angel wings and nothing else. Do I need to put t in a bigger pot? And if anyone knows what kind of plant or care instructions please let me know. Thank you.

Attachments

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
gb
It's possibly a miniature rose. Have you a picture with the flower fully open please?

If it is a rose a bigger pot and more soil would help it's growth. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
us
It's possibly a miniature rose. Have you a picture with the flower fully open please?

If it is a rose a bigger pot and more soil would help it's growth. :)
That’s as far that the flower has opened

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
ru
I grew a rose "Wings of Angels" from seeds. One part of the bushes was with simple flowers, the other part with double flowers. At first it was a small plant with flowers like yours. Then the rose became too big. Much more than ordinary room roses. So I planted a rose in the garden. Roses well survived the cold winter and turned into large bushes, which I began to cut. But this rose did not look as attractive to me as other roses. So I transplanted these roses into the forest. They grow there and bloom without my care. :)

Ask a Question