What is wrong with this pear tree (Pacific NW) and how do we treat it? Thanks so much!

Reaction score
Country
United States
This is my son's girlfriend's pear tree. They live in the Pacific NW. Please tell me what is wrong with this tree and what to do about it. I really appreciate
your help! I have a lot of gardening experience with vegetables, but do not know much about fruit trees. Thank you so very much. I look forward to hearing from you. Take care

Attachments

• pear tree disease.jpg
    pear tree disease.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 129
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
This is my son's girlfriend's pear tree. They live in the Pacific NW. Please tell me what is wrong with this tree and what to do about it. I really appreciate
your help! I have a lot of gardening experience with vegetables, but do not know much about fruit trees. Thank you so very much. I look forward to hearing from you. Take care
I believe that what you have are pear blister mites. There is nothing you can do at this time. This coming fall during and immediately after leaf drop spray with Neem Oil or Dormant Oil. Spray again in the spring right before leaf emergence.

Ask a Question