What is wrong with my Van cherry?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
My biggest sweet cherry tree started yellowing. I am a bit confused. I think it was lack of water but now I doubt it. I have 7 other cherries within 7 feet of each other, high density planting, this is the largest one and only one to show signs of stress. I put down plenty of organic and synthetic fertilizer at the beginning of the month of every month starting in April. I fertilize every month. July is my last feeding with N. Late summer and fall only P&K.

Dont know the root stock but it is suppose to be a dwarf.

Any ideas?
20230615_184108.jpg

MOD

Attachments

• 20230615_184113.jpg
    20230615_184113.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I am not sure how my soil test would be accurate for me. I'm hoping I'm wrong so maybe shed some light. I have natural sandy soil. Dig a few inches and it looks like beach sand. Back when I stated planting trees I would order 12-24 yard of garden soil every year. Most of my trees are planted in this soil. Would the soil test be accurate since the mixture of spoil would be different depending on the area? A lot of that area has about 3 years of decomposing chips. Maybe that helps the test??

Thanks,

MOD

Ask a Question