What Do You Think Is In Store For Your Area This Winter?

Reaction score
I think it is going to be a very cold winter this year. California is already getting cold, so I can only imagine how much worse it's going to get. I'm not complaining, though. I love the cold weather. It sure beats the 115 degree weather we were having two weeks ago!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
I'm hoping for a relatively mild winter. A couple of years back we saw some of the heaviest snowfall here for about 40 years! Last year we barely got any - I think Tokyo had just one day of snow. So I'm hoping for that to be the case again, I'm not a huge fan of snow!

Reaction score
Right now it is already very cold here in our place which only means that winter is coming and they had a forecast that there will be many snowfall this year as compared to last year winter season that we had experienced.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
I think it is going to be a very cold winter this year. California is already getting cold, so I can only imagine how much worse it's going to get. I'm not complaining, though. I love the cold weather. It sure beats the 115 degree weather we were having two weeks ago!

I miss California!! My family is from Torrance and they have some of the best year round weather there - I miss the mild winters!

Ask a Question