What did you do in your garden today?

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Tuesday sowed a lot of seeds, yesterday they had all come up. They were Dwarf Pot Marigolds,the taller Pot Marigolds, Cosmos, Tithonia and Cucumber.
Too cold and wet to do anything outside.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Started getting ready for planting peppers and tomatoes. Potatoes are in the ground, pumpkin, cucumber, squash and melon all got planted last week along with some more carrots. How to have a good harvest this year!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Started getting ready for planting peppers and tomatoes. Potatoes are in the ground, pumpkin, cucumber, squash and melon all got planted last week along with some more carrots. How to have a good harvest this year!
Sounds lovely. I only do flowers. have too many Amish around me with cheap good veggies to buy.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Planted out some polyanthus that i grew from seed. Don't grow so much veg anymore, but grow a lot of fruit and flowers especially in the front garden.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thursday March 21 2019, NE Ohio USA.,, still too cold to do much planting besides PEAS. DaytimeTemps above freezing while nights are still below.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Went out to see if the heavy rains (which we very rarely get here in southern California) washed away my newly planted green beans and onion seeds. I JUST planted them one day before the rain. I can't win for losing.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
I raked over and composted the two remaining raised beds, readying them for planting cucumbers and squash. I also gathered up all the fallen twigs and limbs and took them to the burn pile.
Black Thumb, this happens to all of us--Mother Nature likes to keep a firm hand on gardeners so we don't get overly confident! One year I planted spinach three times, and only got one small salad :cry:.

Ask a Question