What deed, thought, sight or what was said today that made you smile?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Hi,

Thanks DM. If I modified a similar car I would also add a Bazooka on the boot lid; the front gun would be useful whilst following pedal cyclists up through Flockton village where there are double white lines most of the way to Grange Moor; the Bazooka I'd cheerfully deploy against tailgaters. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I've just bought a TIG welder so could modify our Skoda Yeti. ;)

Kind regards, Colin.
Careful Sir. Forensics appears to be a brutal science.

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Whom would know La Garden if aliens had landed. I used to have discussions with an employee at Aldi who was forever trying to convince me the world is flat;

There are lots of these videos on YouTube; I've watched a couple but wonder how such thinkers can even tie shoelaces. The guy I spoke to was a cleaner and I asked him if management knew of his belief and did he expect any promotion if they did; I also asked where he thought he would be in ten years time; he replied "still cleaning" now we had some common ground.

A few weeks ago not having seen the guy for a while I asked a store assistant if the guy had fallen off the end of the earth; my comment caused much amusement; the guy no longer works there. Still I'm a dinosaur and can't understand why people behave weirdly then complain they attract the wrong kind of attention. :muted:

I smile every day because at 71 I'm a coffin dodger.

Kind regards, Colin.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
65219934_690291758085400_7481594152140931072_n.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
So I am downstairs viewing out the windows that overlooke the yard and I hear this loud sharp thrap noise from the upstairs windows. I notice a bird dive down toward the bushes around the bird feeders in front of me. And then, like downy snow, feathers gently rock themselves to the ground in front of me. Poor Bird.....

Ask a Question