Went to buy paint....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I went to Menards to buy some paint and couldn't help browse the garden section which they are starting to get together. Saw a bunch of trees shrink wrapped to a pallet. I couldnt help notice this fairly big Turkey fig. It was calling out to me. I tried really hard not to cut the shrink wrap from the pallet because I have way to many fruit trees. Well after removing it from the pallet it was lot prettier than I thought. 2 big V-shaped main structure branches and 2 smaller ones spaced just about 90 degrees apart. Perfect for a open center shaped tree. I couldn't pass it up. Should fruit this year along with the Chicago Fig.

MOD

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I just know that because that happened to me. So I'm experienced so to speak. Hehe.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Well if you had left and came back later, the tree would have already been sold and then no more until next Spring.

Trying to rationalize for you.
Yes I have experienced that plenty of times. When I try to convince myself no that means yes. At my age I stopped waiting.

MOD

Ask a Question