Welcome to Esther's Gardens, Parkesburg, PA, Chester County, USA

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
She did really well. A lovely cat, my missus is looking for a kitten and wanting a tabby as our last three have all been black and white.
We lost her mother, a year ago in November, she was 22 years old. After 36 years of fur babies, its strange not to have anything now. The empty nest. We both agree to take a break from either dog or cat. Traveling a lot now, anyway. This morning looking on the fresh snow, see no paw prints.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guess what? I phoned an old friend for a chat as it is coming up to Christmas and mentioned the missus wanted a kitten and she tells me her cat is pregnant, due shortly! She's a tabby too.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Wallet is a little thin right now, car repairs and holiday spending.

Could use a nice slicer though
I am so sad it is closing. Can't find anything remotely close to it within an hour from me here. Maybe half close to it, but not the same. Maybe its all the memories of me and my friends, we'd meet there often, have a grand time. And the food was so good. Oh, well.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Few days ago after a nice snow.
Blue sky winter.jpg

Ask a Question