Country
United States
20220319_173854.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Have no idea why it is so hard to find this site. I type in the search Welcome to Esther' s Gardens.

Anyway. to share, so many times I read complaints about neighbors etc. Well on the opposite side, my good neighbor Chuck, has taken down his scruffy looking pines to give my long line of Kuccus dogwood more light, on the driveway, there are 8 of them. And he is now planting some very interesting shrubs . As I think about it when they are blooming they will look neat against my Kuccus dogwood. Yes, I know that Kuccus is spelled incorrect, but its close enough. Chuck is also a very good gardener.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
WOW! I wish I had a spread of snowdrops like that! I planted a couple of dozen 2-3 years ago. As near as I can figure, I have 6-8. I keep hoping they take off!
interesting. are you sure they were snow drops? did they say naturalizer on the package. I find mine popping places, sometime 10 -15 feet away from the gathering. This year alone I dug up 4 bunches that was 20 feet away into some way ward area, brought them back to the circle. To my knowledge there are about 3 types, all mine just continue to expand.

Ask a Question