IMG_6454.JPG
IMG_6452.JPG
IMG_6451.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Thank you. probably won't do too many pic this year. they just repeat. if I get something unusual that blooms, like there is one hydrangea that does not bloom often I'll get that pic here.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
I may have to come here every now and then to trigger this. I would say all my blooms over a couple year, and garden views are here. Many new folks have no clue its here. Enjoy. Also my You Tube stuff. If you have questions please ask. My garden is about 33 years old, one last area still being worked on. The one down by the Gazebo.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA zone 8, RHS rating H4-H5
Country
United Kingdom
I may have to come here every now and then to trigger this. I would say all my blooms over a couple year, and garden views are here. Many new folks have no clue its here. Enjoy. Also my You Tube stuff. If you have questions please ask. My garden is about 33 years old, one last area still being worked on. The one down by the Gazebo.

You've created an absolutely wonderful garden, Esther! It has such an individual character and yet it blends in perfectly with its natural surroundings, that's quite an achievement!

Nick

Ask a Question