Vines!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
I'm not sure where this thread can go.

Our garden is being riddled with vines! They're not even from vegetables. I didn't know that vines can be weeds, too or something like that. How do I rid our garden of these? Any tips? Thanks a lot!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I'm not sure where this thread can go.

Our garden is being riddled with vines! They're not even from vegetables. I didn't know that vines can be weeds, too or something like that. How do I rid our garden of these? Any tips? Thanks a lot!
I doubt if you have Green Light Stump and Vine Killer where you live but it is readily available thru the WEB. All you have to do is cut the vine at ground level and apply 2 or 3 drops of this product on the cut vine and it will kill all roots attached to it. It has an active life of about 3 weeks in the soil

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
I doubt if you have Green Light Stump and Vine Killer where you live but it is readily available thru the WEB. All you have to do is cut the vine at ground level and apply 2 or 3 drops of this product on the cut vine and it will kill all roots attached to it. It has an active life of about 3 weeks in the soil

Thanks for the tip! I'll check if the gardening/hardware store has this. The vines are really frustrating me. :/

Ask a Question