Useful plant Identification Surprise!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, sorry Becky, I meant used by Bing. I've come across a couple of my pictures in image listings but that was via Google in the past not Bing.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, sorry Becky, I meant used by Bing. I've come across a couple of my pictures in image listings but that was via Google in the past not Bing.

Ah ok. There must be a way to mark things as copyright, because when I'm trying to find photos to use in Google there is an option to filter the search by 'usage rights'. It means I can find copyright free images when I need them. There is a similar function in Bing - when you're doing an image search click on Filter (on the right) then under License you can pick the option you want. However I'm not sure how to mark the license status in the first place (ie when you upload them), I guess it depends on where they are uploaded. Some sites probably allow you to set the usage rights.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the information. I can produce copyrights on my cameras but until now have been too lazy to check out how to produce them, so I've restricted posting my own images to those I'm not fussed about. I will certainly keep what you have said in mind. (y)

Ask a Question