Type of pepper?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Also be Careful when you take a bite of them, I have this version and its not a joke while there is much more hotter peppers out there this one packs a punch from the start with no delay and im growing reaper peppers also.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Also be Careful when you take a bite of them, I have this version and its not a joke while there is much more hotter peppers out there this one packs a punch from the start with no delay and im growing reaper peppers also.
I've had several now, they go great in curry. I'm trying my hand at a sweet and spicy hot sauce with a few. We'll see how that goes!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Some of the peppers I got have now matured and this is one of my harvest from Friday and I got double this on the plants.

Attachments

• IMG_1133.JPG
    IMG_1133.JPG
    302.6 KB · Views: 214
  • PEPPERS (1).JPG
    PEPPERS (1).JPG
    210 KB · Views: 204
  • PEPPERS (2).JPG
    PEPPERS (2).JPG
    237.6 KB · Views: 206
  • PEPPERS (4).JPG
    PEPPERS (4).JPG
    183.7 KB · Views: 199
  • PEPPERS I AM DRYING OUT (1).JPG
    PEPPERS I AM DRYING OUT (1).JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 194
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Impressive harvest! I get one or two at a time. May have to do a few more plants next time so I get more ripe at once to make hit sauce with.

Reaction score
Country
United States
It's in Florida and I work from home so I watch them during the day time. It's also in self watering units with black plastic covering the soil. I had an in ground garden before and it's a pain to keep weeds out and bugs out and keep it watered. The self watering units are $50 each but they are baller.

Ask a Question