Trouble with my tomatoes - what is this?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I’ve been having a little trouble with my tomatoes. I believe that this is fungus (see pictures). I removed the affected leaves and sprayed the plants with premixed neem that I bought at Home Depot. Is that really fungus? Am I doing everything correctly? Any advice would be appreciated.

I’ve also been reading about baking soda/oil/liquid soap. Does anyone have any advice? What formula are you using?

Thanks,
DiMart

Attachments

• Tomato damage 1.JPEG
    Tomato damage 1.JPEG
    181.6 KB · Views: 148
  • Tomato damage 2.JPEG
    Tomato damage 2.JPEG
    149.8 KB · Views: 121
  • Tomato damage 4.jpeg
    Tomato damage 4.jpeg
    163.6 KB · Views: 116
  • Neem label.jpg
    Neem label.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 126
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I’ve been having a little trouble with my tomatoes. I believe that this is fungus (see pictures). I removed the affected leaves and sprayed the plants with premixed neem that I bought at Home Depot. Is that really fungus? Am I doing everything correctly? Any advice would be appreciated.

I’ve also been reading about baking soda/oil/liquid soap. Does anyone have any advice? What formula are you using?

Thanks,
DiMart
Looks like early blight. The best thing for it is prevention but you can still get in your harvest by postponing the inevitable. Remove the yellowing leaves and spray with the neem. Nothing really stops early blight but Neem does slow it down

Ask a Question