Throw out the trash...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure I fully understand @DirtMechanic - looking for a way to delete all of the saved text that is stored in the editor when the "post reply" button hasn't been selected?

There's a new version of the forum software coming out very soon (in beta any day now), so when we upgrade I'll see if it has that feature :).

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Are you asking if there's a way to ignore certain threads? As far as I know there isn't a way to do this, but you can ignore specific members if you want. It would mean that their topics and posts will not show up for you, so it may be too blunt an instrument for what you want. To ignore a member, you need to view their profile then click 'Ignore' (it's near the top next to 'Follow')

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I was looking for a way to abort a post without copying, selecting all and deleting. For example ,I tend to run around with links copied to my clipboard (mobileweb that can be some unique little pain in the rear to find again) when the select all and delete method of removing text from the reply box wipes me out. Hitting the back button works but takes a while. I have not found an X.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
If you want to start a post from scratch after having written some text, you either have to delete the text or delete the draft and refresh the page. You can delete the draft (if there is one) by clicking on the save icon and choosing the 'Delete draft' option. Other than that there is no 'reset' button I'm afraid. Does that answer your question? I'm not 100% sure what you mean when you say that select all and delete wipes you out. If I've missed the point please let me know ;)

Ask a Question