The garden April 2023

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am SO impressed! You have done a huge amount of work there - have you got a secret band of helpers or have you achieved ALL of that complete with mulch on your tod ? @Owdboggy, you are miles ahead of me. Perhaps you could pop round and give me a hand with my lot, as you seem so fighting fit :sneaky:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
Just me and she who is always right. We did pay for the fencing to be put in, but we removed the conifer hedging ourselves.
Remember we are retired, fairly fit (except for the arthritic hands, neck and back). I tend to do half an hour in the garden, then come in and play on the computer for half an hour, then back out again. Saves getting bored. A lot of the hard landscaping, paths etc. were already in place. I would love to be able to replace the crazy paving of the patio with proper slabs, but that would break the bank.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well, please tell she, who IS always right of course, and don't you forget it, that the pat on the back is to be shared !! ;) ......I take it you won't be coming to help with mine then :confused:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
My days of doing someone else's garden are long gone. For a start I don't drive these days. Well not much except when really needed. So, sorry.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Awwww
1680771890051.png
sniff, don't worry then, I'll get over it ;)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Very nice Mr Boggy :)

Ask a Question