Terrorized by monster rats

Reaction score
I think the bullets are a good idea because pepper spray probably wouldn't work on a rat that size. It would probably just make it mad.

ManoaRain

It's too dang hot
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Dear lord above I am praying for yall! That thing could probably eat my cat if we weren't careful. I've heard of really big rats in sugar cane fields back in the day it might be the weather.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
They scream loudly when hit. Hard to kill may be 3-4 hit with a staff will do. But one can't be that lucky to hit them thrice, they are too fast:p.

They bleed profusely, will stain the floor.o_O

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I guess the obvious question would be; Do they taste just like chicken? :confused:
:eek::ROFLMAO: One may :sick: Puke at the sight of it damn horrible. They may carry rabies and other parasites. I discourage my cat from eating it as cat by nature love to play with its prey, will drag around the house staining the floor.

It reminded me of an old movie "Demolition Man" where Sylvester ate some and there some one said it taste like chicken..:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Jan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Don't worry, these are Fake photos, youtubes full of them

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Don't worry, these are Fake photos, youtubes full of them

May be but last time, I have to dispose off the one that came through the left open drain pipe or through back door was almost a foot long and was pretty heavy, I have to use double PE bag to make sure it doesn't break on the way to municipality garbage bin.

Ask a Question