Help with Monstera adansonii

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello! I have three Monstera adansonii cuttings that I'm trying to root in water, but so far I'm not having much success. One cutting has had two leaves turn yellow and the few green leaves are droopy and seem unhealthy looking. I change the water every few days and it seems to get adequate light near the window, so I'm not sure why it's unhappy. The other two cuttings seem fine for now but I'm worried they'll have the same problems - and I've been really looking forward to having a healthy Monstera! I would so appreciate any advice on how to keep these guys happy.

Attachments

• IMG_9917.JPG
    IMG_9917.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 334
Reaction score
Country
United States

Swiss Cheese Plant (Monstera Deliciosa) Indoor Care Guide​

Swiss Cheese Plant (Monstera deliciosa) is an epiphytic tropical vine with large, distinctive leaves. The leaves are green and heart-shaped, with deep furrows running along their length. The plant produces edible fruits that smell like a combination of pineapples and bananas. Although the vines can climb as high as 20 feet, 8 to 12 feet is their limit when grown indoors. It is native to regions of Mexico and Panama.

Ask a Question