Stargazer lilies still not reproducing.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
Then I would plant them to the ground this fall?

If you start now, then you will get small bulbs in the summer! :) Flowers, of course, have to wait. But gardening does not suffer fuss.

For a long time I wanted to ask, where do your cats sleep?

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
For a long time I wanted to ask, where do your cats sleep?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Cats sleep anywhere they want to!! They sleep an average of 13-18 hours a day. I've found them sleeping everywhere! Under the lilac, on the gazebo furniture, on the gazebo table, in a dried out birdbath, on top of the hot tub cover, under the shed, under the neighbor's porch, the hood of my car, the hood of the neighbor's car, on top of the neighbor's shed, on the front porch, you name it, if they can curl up there, they'll sleep there!! :LOL:

We gave them a house of their own on the front porch, and they like to sleep there. We were given an old...well, I don't know what to call it...:confused: I want to say "bread box" but it's intended for more... Bread, chips, onions, potatoes... Here, it's just easier to show you!!

0419171857.jpg

We didn't want to use it in the house, so now the cats sleep in it!! (y) (And on it.) The back was open, so we stapled two layers of insulation to it, and then covered that with a big piece of cardboard. There are old T-shirts, and an old sheet in there.

The top part, we call "The Penthouse," and if it's cold out, they all pile in there to keep each other warm. I've seen as many as four come out of there in the morning!! :ROFLMAO:

The "Chips" side door is always left up, to help if it's windy. Being on the porch, it's shielded by the house on two sides.

:oops: :oops: The ratty looking lime green thing to the bottom left is a pet bed we got for them. I would love to throw it out, but it is one of their favorite places to sleep, so I leave it. They slept there a lot this past winter. All my cats get along with each other, so I guess once they've curled up with two or three of their buddies, it's not too cold. :)

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Looks like a hotel Hilton for cats! :D
Are not you afraid that new cats can come to you? :D

There are a couple neighborhood cats that stop by for a free meal every now and then. My cats don't seem to mind most of them. There are two that I have seen my cats run off repetitively, I don't know why, but those two are not allowed to eat their food!! o_O

Feral cats tend to be wary of humans. If a new cat wanted to move in, I'd start looking for "lost cat" notices. I'm more afraid of cats getting dropped off here by humans that don't want them anymore. :(

Ask a Question