So much fungus

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
What is the fungus that takes the tips and leaves the strawlike afterrmath? @alp or somebody mentioned it a while back.

How am I supposed to know!:LOL: You just like to embarrass me and make me giggle! I am totally ignorant. Have you got a photo please? When I first joined a forum, I didn't even know what mpc was! :LOL: I bet the other elitist forumers must be doing this :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:! and this :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: that I should have joined! :LOL:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Aha! an Essex girl. So....in the begining you joined the forum, knowing nothing. Now after 9282 messages. Go...admit it. What do you know now???????????? No offence meant. For none Essex or Londoners, there exist an on going banter between the two counties. Take care alp and may the force be with you.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Aha! an Essex girl. So....in the begining you joined the forum, knowing nothing. Now after 9282 messages. Go...admit it. What do you know now???????????? No offence meant. For none Essex or Londoners, there exist an on going banter between the two counties. Take care alp and may the force be with you.

I thought you were going to dish out your advice to @DirtMechanic ! Why do they count the number of messages here? So revealing and embarrassing! Is there no privacy!? Funny thing is that gardening in the US and the UK is so different. I always felt I am clutching to a straw. Any way, weeding needs to be done TODAY AND BEFORE THE SUN IS OUT!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
My tennis-elbow brace has become my new favorite gardening tool. It was windy yesterday so I was painting weedkiller with a large paint brush!

Ask a Question