Show tomorrow

Reaction score
Congratulations Zigs although I felt sure that your would - am really pleased to hear that you did so well - looks to have been a great day all round and with what looks to be a pretty good turn out too :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Congratulations, Zigs! You did a great job:) I'm sure it was a really nice day. Are those llamas in the 13th picture? They look so cute and fluffy!:D
Your onions may not be the biggest, but they're the cutest:D

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Cheers everyone :)

I was well chuffed, went all goosey when I saw I had a first, nearly kissed me Sister :eek::D

Alpacas Claudine, bit smaller than Llamas and don't spit quite so much, unless you've got a dog with you. Quite a few around here. Know of someone that thought they were just tall Sheep

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Haha:LOL::LOL: They look like a mix of a giraffe and a sheep. They're cute! I want to have one. But if an Alpaca tried to spit on my dog, he would bark so loud that everyone would go deaf. He's a brave little Yorkie:D

Ask a Question