Seeds exchange

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
31ºc 66% humudity hot climate rains when it gets more hot
Country
India
Hello everyone i donr know if this is allowed to do or no i read a post where people wanted drumstick seeds here i have ample of them
Has anybody done seeds exchange i went to post office to ask about posting seeds internationally and it can be done
Is anyone interested in exchanging seeds ??
I have drumsticks cabbage cauliflower dill leaves spinach and water melon seeds with me all r expering by 2nd april 2016
pls do let me know your thoughts over it
Things is i have lots of cabbage cauliflower seeds lying with me anyway im not going to plant and make 200 cabbages so if in exchange the person can get wht they want vice versa oppo person can offer what they have

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
31ºc 66% humudity hot climate rains when it gets more hot
Country
India
Forgot to mention about the postage if im sending drumsticks seeds to someone i would bare the postage charges and in exchange if someone is sending me some seeds they would bare the expense of sending it to me
The charges are also bare minimum bcoz thw weight of the seeds r less anyway
I think that anyway seeds r going to lie with me might as well if other can grow and enjoy tht plant in their garden whats wrong in that in turn they would remember me thats what is important

Ask a Question