"Rose of Sharon" Hibiscus syriacus by Cassie Kinney

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love, love, love the bumblebee and the butterfly. They're wonderful creatures:) Of course the flower is truly wonderful too. Rose of Sharon is a beautiful plant.

Reaction score
I love, love, love the bumblebee and the butterfly. They're wonderful creatures:) Of course the flower is truly wonderful too. Rose of Sharon is a beautiful plant.
butterflies and bees do a lot of the work in gardening ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
They really do. And they put gardeners in a good mood:D Personally, I love listening to the noise they make. Nothing relaxes me as much as lying on the grass and listening to bees:)

Reaction score
You captured some amazing photos! Those butterflies are beautiful. I can just feel the love you put into those flowers. :) It's nice to see a bumblebee out and about. It's hard to come by them nowadays, sadly.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They are beautiful photos! We have some different colors of roses of Sharon in the yard. They grow quite big, and re-seed themselves all over if not taking care of.

Ask a Question