Pruning Roses

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Hi! I was browsing the Internet when I came across this article about pruning roses. I learned a lot of tips although I need to figure out the seasons because we only have two. We're growing and planting more roses, so tips like this one are really educating.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hi! I was browsing the Internet when I came across this article about pruning roses. I learned a lot of tips although I need to figure out the seasons because we only have two. We're growing and planting more roses, so tips like this one are really educating.
Since it doesn't get cold there the best time to prune would be at the time of minimum growth, the start of your dry season. The new growth would not be as fast as in the monsoon season. The main thing is to keep your roses dead headed and to not let them dry out during this time and maintain normal care.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
This is a very interesting article.
I prune my miniature roses often during summer. I always do this when I want to make them grow faster and produce more flowers:)

Ask a Question