Potatos from last year

Meadowlark

No N-P-K Required
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
old zone 8b/new zone 9a
Country
United States
That's outstanding. We really like those canned potatoes. Great way in our hot climate to extend the enjoyment of home-grown potatoes...do you all like them as well?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
zone 6b
Country
United States
That's outstanding. We really like those canned potatoes. Great way in our hot climate to extend the enjoyment of home-grown potatoes...do you all like them as well?
love them. my kid does as well. They are great any way, Mashed, fried, baked, boiled. anyway.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
From above seed potatoes 51.25 lbs from 1 of my raised beds. I have 9 more beds like this one. Will dig up over next several weeks.
these I am going to smash some for dinner, make Potato salad for the 4th and can the rest. I have 14 pints from last years canning left over.

Each bed had 10-11Seed potatoes. If all turn out the same will have grown approximately 510lbs of potatoes from last year's remaining seed potato's.

Good times. thanks all for the tips.
Your in the same zone as me. Do you care to say about what city your in? I can understand if you dont want to say.

Ask a Question