Plum Tree: Red veins / leaves

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
PS: I removed the fertilizer spike and replanted the Plum tree into the ground ...... It doesn't appear to have reddened nearly as quickly as it were before... Before, in a matter of days, a large number of leaves went red, now, it seems to have slowed down on the death xD

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
It's always best to slow down Death. ;)

Tricolor grafted hibiscus. Isn't that beautiful!! :love:

500079.jpg

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Oh, I wish!! ;)

No, I wanted to learn how to braid hibiscus. So I spent some time online, looking at this and that, and found that picture. Reading the things you have grafted, I remembered the picture, and thought you'd appreciate it. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Oh, I wish!! ;)

No, I wanted to learn how to braid hibiscus. So I spent some time online, looking at this and that, and found that picture. Reading the things you have grafted, I remembered the picture, and thought you'd appreciate it. :)

Definitely! It is extremely beautiful! :)

I am so excited about my multi-citrus tree. Everything is going well -- My problem though, is, I tend to kill about 1/2 of my grafts every time right at the end!! Transitioning them to natural humidity has been a pain in the ass for me. I should acclimate them much slower I suppose.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
;) If you know what the problem is - then you know how to fix it.

Patience. (y)

I think that's my biggest problem! I'll graft something, and it will seem to be perfectly fine for a few weeks (no leaf loss, drying, or yellowing), then I remove the wrapping and humidity dome, and they quickly die. It just sort of clicked after reading this thread :) Thx.

Ask a Question