Nutrient density

Reaction score
Country
Australia
It is raining outside and I'm wondering about water's role in all this. Water and sunlight. The human body and vegetables are mainly water. Water is mysterious. It has a fourth state (liquid, solid and vapor plus EZ) which is electrically charged by sunlight. What are 'liquid crystals'?
Brix is useless because it doesn't discriminate between 'good' and 'bad' solids in the liquid sap. My celery might be nutritious because there has been lots of rainfall this year. I will have to find a new way forward. I will post photos of the experiment with stinging nettle when results are obvious.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
It is raining outside and I'm wondering about water's role in all this. Water and sunlight. The human body and vegetables are mainly water. Water is mysterious. It has a fourth state (liquid, solid and vapor plus EZ) which is electrically charged by sunlight. What are 'liquid crystals'?
Brix is useless because it doesn't discriminate between 'good' and 'bad' solids in the liquid sap. My celery might be nutritious because there has been lots of rainfall this year. I will have to find a new way forward. I will post photos of the experiment with stinging nettle when results are obvious.

Re finding a way forwards - I too have been thinking long and hard about this.

Just because you don't know how to test something doesn't mean it's not happening!! A lot of people feel strongly that organic, home grown veg are good for you. It could be due to us being fed false info - but you'd think the big corporations would be winning that battle hands down and convincing us that we're better off with their chemically altered, mass produced offerings!!

I once read a book called 'hero with a thousand faces' - the author talks about how human brains evolved to communicate with stories, and how they're hard wired to respond positively to certain patterns/elements in a story. One of those elements is the magical forrest or garden with healing qualities and abundance. It's hard wired at a genetic level for us to respond positively to this and to seek it out. The book Lord of the Rings very heavily uses the formula in Hero of a Thousand faces and interestingly, the Hobbiton garden is an inspiration for me. Also Rivendale comes into my mind in relation to health giving qualities of my veg and herbs.

My point being - natural selection has equipped us to follow certain instincts. I intend to keep following them. However, I'm not going to e a slave to following techniques dictated by others. Charles Dowding's approach is very simple and easy and yeilds great results. So that's good enough for me. On top of that I'll add things that appeal to me or that resonate in some way. Or things that I find personally work well.

But ultimately I'm continuing with the design parameters in my head - to build that magical garden with abundance and healing properties. Because I suspect a HUGE part of it is placebo - convince your sub concious that your food and environment is nurturing you and it probably will! I want to FEEL the magical electricity when I step onto my property - the abundance, health, life, peace etc. It's more of a design thing, but I think if I get it right it will actually work.

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Science IS a bit fanciful at present. Scientists are saying that 'water has a memory'. Those crystals that show under microscopes when you freeze the water are its memory of all things it has experienced. Microbes sent electronic signals to each other and form a quorum to reach decisions. Our pineal gland sends messages to our microbes who repair our body functions without us knowing.
I think I might have a wine in the garden now - for my mental health. LOL.

Ask a Question