Night At The Cinema

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Becky, thanks for giving the feed back of Assassin's creed. :)Sorry that you were a bit disappointed. :(I don't play any games, so wouldn't know.:)

ManoaRain

It's too dang hot
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
God, I absolutely loved La La Land! It was such a lovely throwback to the old Hollywood musicals:D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Seems like a good thread but I don't buy, or watch films. When it's daylight I'm working in the garden and when it's dark I'm catching up on the things I should have been doing when I was working in the garden instead! :D :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks Manoarain, it's a one to watch.:D:D:D
Bootsy, most of the time i don't get to watch films, because I'm always busy. But I like to relax in the evening, sometimes there's nothing on TV.:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
rarely I go to movies. will go to ones that are 3D sometime. or ones that need the large screen. things like La La Land, I wait till iit comes out on "On Demand", if I even think about it. Hey the next one, I hope to get to is Wonder Women, its in 3 D. But, to actually go inside a movie theater in the nice spring, summer, fall weather is tough for me. In the garden with a glass of wine where you will find me.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Esther, these days i don't, got dogs to look after and busy with garden. But i do like to relax and watch TV. Sometimes a film. You know 3D is going out of fashion. But this thread is for films you can watch on TV. Sky or virgin, you don't have to go anywhere.:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
The last film I remember watching on TV was a Fred Astaire one - not the original showing of it. :D

The last cinema film I saw, about three years ago, would almost certainly be unknown to most people. It was called 'Downhill' and about four middle aged school friends who were reuniting and walking the 'coast to coast' walk (about 190 miles) across the Lake District and Yorkshire. A slow film that builds well on the characters of the men as they struggle to do the walk and struggle with their characters and relationship. All set in lovely countryside. I saw it whilst in the Lake District in a quaint cinema that was over 100 years old. :)

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
The last film I remember watching on TV was a Fred Astaire one - not the original showing of it. :D

The last cinema film I saw, about three years ago, would almost certainly be unknown to most people. It was called 'Downhill' and about four middle aged school friends who were reuniting and walking the 'coast to coast' walk (about 190 miles) across the Lake District and Yorkshire. A slow film that builds well on the characters of the men as they struggle to do the walk and struggle with their characters and relationship. All set in lovely countryside. I saw it whilst in the Lake District in a quaint cinema that was over 100 years old. :)
IT'S NOT A CiNEMA REVIEW, IT'S SKY STORE AND VIRGIN MOVIES AND DVD'S.:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Esther, these days i don't, got dogs to look after and busy with garden. But i do like to relax and watch TV. Sometimes a film. You know 3D is going out of fashion. But this thread is for films you can watch on TV. Sky or virgin, you don't have to go anywhere.:)

With the title of this thread----""""Films worth paying for,"""""If thought that meant the movie theater. I don't pay for films on the TV. (so that is free). and I get netflix at $7.00 a month, so that is cheap, considered chump change to me. If 3D goes out, then, that is less I will go to the movie theater anyway, so no biggie to me. We usually watch hour type shows on TV in the evening, then I am off to bed by 9PM.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
With the title of this thread----""""Films worth paying for,"""""If thought that meant the movie theater. I don't pay for films on the TV. (so that is free). and I get netflix at $7.00 a month, so that is cheap, considered chump change to me. If 3D goes out, then, that is less I will go to the movie theater anyway, so no biggie to me. We usually watch hour type shows on TV in the evening, then I am off to bed by 9PM.
That's ok. I'm just reviewing films that's available. On TV.:) There's another thread about the cinema. Called night at the cinema.

Ask a Question