New front garden design

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I bought an established shrub from Crocus.co.uk - just follow that link and it will take you straight there.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Your front garden is developing nicely. I like the white blooms, while walking in the neighborhood one day I saw that one of the houses had the white blooms instead of the pink and red that you usually see. Looks like you will be enjoying some lovely spring evenings in your garden.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
We put down slate chippings the other day and it's looking good! I'm seeing family at the moment but I'll post some updated photos when we're back :) The box hedge has really sprung up!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5B
Country
United States
Hi Becky, it's been a little over a year, do you have any progression photos of how the plants are growing?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Here are some recent photos! We've added a couple of new plants - the grass that you can see in the first photo, and a heuchera which isn't in that photo.

Front garden.jpg

Azalea:
Azalea.jpg

Dogwood and Japanese Maple:
Dogwood and Japanese Maple.jpg

Fuchsia:
Fuchsia.jpg

Heuchera:
Heuchera.jpg

Rhododendron:
Rhododendron.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
That's looks beautiful, Becky! What is the plant in the 4th pic? I thought it's bleeding heart but guess it's not!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
That's a fuchsia coming into bloom - the variety is called Mrs Popple (y)

Reaction score
I love the brickwork. Your flowers and bushes look lovely as well. I would love to see more pictures of them as they grow. A nice yard that looks inviting is so refreshing for the people who live in the home. You can look out your window and see the beauty as well as stand in your yard and see it. The little area where the brick ends looks like it might be a nice spot for a small seat.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5B
Country
United States
Reaction score
Really looking up, Becky! It's amazing how far you guys have got with this project! I hope it only keeps getting more and more beautiful :) Great job! Hoping to see more pics of it after a couple of months.

Ask a Question