Need info. on this product

rick d PADGETT

All about tomatoes
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8A
Country
United States
Have any of you tried, Monterey Nematode Control?Say's its organic and will kill root knot nematodes.Can see contents and application on line.I have a major problem with the nematodes and a small garden and rotation is a problem.Really want to know if this stuff works.
Thanks
Rick Padgett

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Have any of you tried, Monterey Nematode Control?Say's its organic and will kill root knot nematodes.Can see contents and application on line.I have a major problem with the nematodes and a small garden and rotation is a problem.Really want to know if this stuff works.
Thanks
Rick Padgett
I don't have them but I was listening to a gardening talk show on the radio Saturday and they were discussing this. The best I could figure out was that it worked in some locales and not in others. Have you thought about a trap crop to get rid of them?

rick d PADGETT

All about tomatoes
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8A
Country
United States
I don't have them but I was listening to a gardening talk show on the radio Saturday and they were discussing this. The best I could figure out was that it worked in some locales and not in others. Have you thought about a trap crop to get rid of them?
Chuck I have 5 of my beds in marigolds.Will till in a few weeks.What trap crops are you talking about??
Thanks
Rick
Central, South Carolina.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States

Ask a Question