Natural remedies with herbs

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Its really great to see people are still using centuries old remedies in their life, herbs are use so many way from cook, decorations and health remedies and even for just the flowers in the garden that seems to help to make a bad day just a little better.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I know that mint is used to help people detox. Throwing a little bit of mint in your water with lemon will help not only clear out your system but I've noticed it helps clear up skin acne.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Not an herb, but an all-natural remedy for a sore throat that you should try is honey. It coats the throat, soothing it, as well as it's full of antibacterial properties.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I agree with everyone about the honey and lemon juice. They are both well known remedies for soothing sore throat pain. You can also try Echinacea or white oak bark tea. Other herbs that can help a sore throat include sage, thyme, plantain, elderflower, catnip, rosemary, turmeric, and chamomile. My favorite is chamomile tea with a little honey and lemon.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
In my opinion the best natural remedy for a sore throat is honey. Have a cup of hot, raspberry tea and add some honey to it. I don't think herbs will help you.

My mom always says to have hot tea with lemon juice and honey in it too! She says something about the honey being good to line your throat and take away some of the pain. It does work, at least in lessening the severity, I find!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
My mom always says to have hot tea with lemon juice and honey in it too! She says something about the honey being good to line your throat and take away some of the pain. It does work, at least in lessening the severity, I find!
Yes, it does work:) Actually, I think it works better than most medications. And it's delicious!:) I drink gallons of hot tea with honey whenever my throat is sore.

Ask a Question