My in-laws dutch pond/garden

Reaction score
I've two pictures I want to share with you all :) The first one is a picture of my in-laws' dutch pond. They have a really nice pond, as you can see. My future father-in-law is a retired professional gardener, he still likes to do some gardening as you can see ;) The second picture is of their garden, quality isn't the best, sorry!

994532_500229093385475_1898953396_n.jpg

998919_500228920052159_1560648454_n.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow, your in-laws have such a stunning garden! I love the tulips, I've always had a soft spot for tulips, they're one of my favorite flowers, because they're so lovely. The pond is beautiful!:)

Reaction score
That is really beautiful and elegant! My in-laws used to have a garden, but it's been on the back-burner lately due to health issues, and I really want to take some time to revive it. Some of the flowers are still popping up beautifully, but hopefully soon I can get it the TLC it needs so it can be a lovely garden again! :)

Reaction score
Wow, your in-laws have such a stunning garden! I love the tulips, I've always had a soft spot for tulips, they're one of my favorite flowers, because they're so lovely. The pond is beautiful!:)

Thanks :) There are tons of tulips over there during summer and spring :p I love tulips as well, but sadly I won't be able to see a field full of them next year. I'll be traveling to see my in-laws in january, so most things there will be dead :( The pond is a traditional dutch pond, it has some fish, but frogs love to hang around too ;)

Reaction score
That is really beautiful and elegant! My in-laws used to have a garden, but it's been on the back-burner lately due to health issues, and I really want to take some time to revive it. Some of the flowers are still popping up beautifully, but hopefully soon I can get it the TLC it needs so it can be a lovely garden again! :)

Thanks, I will let them know you called both their pond and garden beautiful & elegant, my father in-law will be thrilled! He's a retired gardener, but he still likes to do some work when he can, he loves compliments too ;)

Best of luck with your garden project! That's the kind of projects I like to work with; they're very satisfying.

Reaction score
Your in-laws have a gorgeous garden and it's obvious that your father-in-law does gardening as a profession. A garden like that would cost a fortune to hire someone to do. It looks like something from a magazine.

Reaction score
Gorgeous pond and I agree those are some colorful and hearty looking tulips. There is nothing like the colors that a garden ca bring into our lives. Thank you for posting those lovely pictures. Just puts me at peace to look at them.

Reaction score
Your in-laws have a gorgeous garden and it's obvious that your father-in-law does gardening as a profession. A garden like that would cost a fortune to hire someone to do. It looks like something from a magazine.

Thanks, I'll definitely tell him you said that his garden looks like out from a magazine :D He loves compliments! Now gardening is more like a hobby for him, he's been retired for a while now, but still likes to get his hands dirty from time to time.

Reaction score
Gorgeous pond and I agree those are some colorful and hearty looking tulips. There is nothing like the colors that a garden ca bring into our lives. Thank you for posting those lovely pictures. Just puts me at peace to look at them.

You're welcome, the quality of the pictures isn't very good tho :p I wish it was better, I think this garden is way more beautiful in person that in this picture. Too bad almost everything dies during winter :(

Ask a Question