My Curious Blue Flowers

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
All mine are dead headed in that manner, with the ridding mower. As, I did say earlier they come up and bloom well before the grass needs cutting. My goal is to have half the front yard in a sea of flowers, blue, or purple in the spring. So the little seeds that spit are perfect. In fact, where they are not moving fast enough for me, I commit to memory the vacant spaces and order up couple thousand to plant in the fall.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
We have a carpet of greenery across one of our beds and every year around March or April time it opens into a mass of pretty blue flowers. They look lovely but only last a short time - literally no more than a few weeks. The photo shows them just coming out - the spread does get fuller !! Does anyone know what they are please ? Thanks. View attachment 8173

Your Weeping "I assume Cherry" looks absolutely beautiful EnolaGay. I'd love to see a photo of it in full. It looks very delicate:love: .

Ask a Question