Morning all,

• Thread starter Peace perfect peace
  • Start date
P

Peace perfect peace

Well its another hot one, its great for the toms and they're starting to give a good daily pickings, "nothing like fresh tomatoes" even the cherry ones hanging from the colander (Hanging outdoor kitchen strainer) are coming nice and red,
The american poppy i started from seed are flowering some yellow some light pink,
The lizards are standing on three legs, ie lifting one leg and then another one later on, Yes its a lovely day and the house has every window open, fresh air just carmly blowing the curtains like a fan,
And ive done the toast this morning (you can't help but feel at home as you smell burnt toast)
Another day to enjoy and another day to think about the new larger border im going to start to preper the ground ready for the planting /sowing next year?
This border runs the length of the orchard and im going to make it a 20/25feet wide border, Mainly for shrubs and perennials, so ive a lot of plans to think about,

Playing on the CD Are the BEE GEES ( I started a joke)

Well have a nice day,
:happy: Do something to others you'd like done to you, And feed the birds,

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I like that bee gee's song.

Planning on re doing the back garden so I'll have more blackcurrant bushes than red and white ones. Going to dig up some of the gooseberry plants that don't do very well, they're better in the front garden.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Morning all. up at 5:AM again, why who knows. Today Friday, first one week retirement. Still trying to adjust. Used to going, going, going. Trying to remember all the lists I had in my head of "what I would do when". Rained yesterday and raining again now, so nix the outside stuff. Will putter about sorting through stuff considering selling on ebay or local market online. Cleaning out old stuff not needed for Goodwill. Magazine reading. does not sound to inspiring to me yet. To hard on myself for the first week I think. Have to know I deserve this "relaxation".

Ask a Question